The first question you may want to ask is … why is there a picture of a butterfly above? Well, no reason. It’s just a pretty picture for you! Why can’t I do that?
But notice how every detail of that butterfly fits together to make a beautiful object. You should appreciate the beauty of all that detail. In a way, that’s how an IELTS essay should be like: every word fitting together to make a piece of word with a clear message.
And that comment leads to …
… which is a reminder about the coming IELTS Course [and I’ll put it in Chinese to make it clearer].
思考看看自己有沒有意願參加接下來將於[Term 6] 7 月展開的一系列課程。快點加入吧!
- IELTS Writing & Listening Course [MWF] (週一三五: 晚上7–10:15 pm) [開課 July 6th – August 7th].
- IELTS Reading & Speaking Course [MWF] (週二四: 晚上7–10:15 pm) [開課 July 7th – August 6th].
Sunday IELTS Skills Course (Sun: 晚上9.30 am –5:15 pm) [開課 July 19th – October 4th].
So, that’s it. Oh, there’s one more thing.
Yes, you can book to observe a class any time [and this is FREE]. This includes the first class of all the above courses. So, why don’t you come along just to watch the first class, then you can make the decision to join later, right. Remember, as we say in English, seeing is believing.
By the way:
- we have very small classes,
- we have a big room,
- I disinfect the table tops every day,
- I take everyone’s temperature before class,
- Everyone must wash their hands before class.
… so don’t worry about Covid 19. So, see you in my class this coming Monday – your first step to IELTS success.
Now, here’s …
which is about a new service: the IELTS Correction Service , where I bring all my skills conveniently to your computer through …
- online correction of IELTS Writings (Task One & Two),
- practice IELTS Speaking Tests (via skype), with feedback.
Instead of explaining it all here, why don’t you just click on the above link to find out the details.