In this time of corona-virus, many people are worried about being in groups, and/or have delayed their plans to go abroad this year. After all, many western countries are still in various stages of ‘lock down’. Hence, the demand for …
- immediate IELTS preparation is smaller,
- distance/online learning is higher.
So, let me offer an IELTS Correction Service, where I bring all my skills conveniently to your computer through …
- online correction of IELTS Writings (Task One & Two),
- practice IELTS Speaking Tests (via skype), with feedback.
So, all you have to do is …
- email me, explaining what you want (and attaching your typed IELTS Writing).
- wait for my reply,
- sends the funds to the bank account I will give,
- wait for my email, attaching the corrected work, and/or arranging the skype IELTS Mock Speaking Test.
Examples of the writing feedback can be seen at the top, and below.
Why don’t you click on them to see how I correct. [Note: this student had already done my IELTS course, and had my IELTS books, so I could add references (e.g. page numbers) to the books, and make the error codes shorter e.g. ‘sp’ for ‘spelling’, and use some classroom phrases (e.g ‘forest’ and ‘trees’ in the Task One).
You will see that I correct in a manner which is MUCH better than others – after all, I have a lot of experience, right?
So, give me an email, get started, and let me help you achieve your goals.